I have a guess... but I don't want to be wrong, so I think I'll keep it to myself for now. Your family really does like riddles, don't they? (I'm thinking of almost 1 year ago when Eric asked me to marry him.)
Also, I emailed my guess/analysis to Eric, which maybe I will be brave enough to post later. :)
Good point - I guess we do like riddles!
I have a guess... I'm thinking you might share an important date with us in the future.
hmm, if it's what I think it is, then yay!!!!
I have a guess... but I don't want to be wrong, so I think I'll keep it to myself for now. Your family really does like riddles, don't they? (I'm thinking of almost 1 year ago when Eric asked me to marry him.)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I emailed my guess/analysis to Eric, which maybe I will be brave enough to post later. :)
ReplyDeleteGood point - I guess we do like riddles!
ReplyDeleteI have a guess... I'm thinking you might share an important date with us in the future.
ReplyDeletehmm, if it's what I think it is, then yay!!!!
ReplyDelete