He can't. I can.
This is what I've been doing for a week straight:
It's a puzzle with a magnetic tow truck to remove the pieces.
It's also the thing Liam is obsessed with right now. Unfortunately, he needs my help to get the pieces in just right.
And I'm really getting sick of it.
(As I am writing this now, Liam has spotted his beloved possession pictured on the computer, and is pointing and chatting nonsense to it.)
We seem to have an earlier version: same cars, different track. But all the fun.
We have also misplaced the tow truck, and are using a magnet given me by a friend. Thank you, Chelsea. You never could have known how important that magnet would become.

It looks like a blast. Brookston can't get enough sticks, and I find them all over the house. How he smuggles them in is beyond me, but he always has a stick in his hand. It's funny until I'm trying to get him in the car and he hits me with one. Not so funny. Not so funny.
ReplyDeleteWe're reading Peter Pan for the book club -- (my pick) have you read it? It's totally fun to read aloud.
Hope you're well!
You're welcome. :)
ReplyDelete