
John's 4th birthday party was last Saturday. I think Jeremy was completely exhausted by the end, but I actually had a lot of fun. The reality of nine preschoolers in our house surprised him, whereas I was expecting insanity since I've worked with kids a little more. It was Curious George themed, and the kids made big yellow hats, had story time, ate lunch -- along with monkey face cupcakes -- and destroyed a Curious George pinata. The party seemed to be a hit with all the kids.

Heather and Jeremy - You are so incredibly BRAVE!! Great ideas for the party. I would never have had the nerve(s) to handle that.
ReplyDeleteHi Guys! I absolutely love the picture of Johnny with his cup cake! (And the one with his hair parted farther down.) He's such a handsome kid.
ReplyDeleteWell, with us as parents, what else could you expect?
ReplyDelete