Thursday, February 14, 2013

Has it really been since August?!

I knew it had been a while since I wrote anything, but I didn't realize it was almost six months. Um, wow. Do I still have any readers left? :)

Today is a little slower. I'm in bed with a 100 degree fever, with Liam laying next to me and coming in at 104 degrees. Last night he woke us up a couple times shaking with chills and breathing with a high-pitched rasp, and I thought of RSV. It's been going around our city; in fact, last time Noelle was supposed to get chemo there were so many kids in the hospital with RSV that we had to get her chemo outpatient. Naturally, I am fearing that Noelle will catch this from Liam and end up hospitalized. So Jeremy and I are doing what we can to keep them apart, which means he doesn't go to work. Tomorrow we may hear back on Liam's nose swipe, and depending on what he has, we'll know how much to be scared!

So that's today. But why haven't I written anything in almost six months? Since I was in Houston with Noelle? Apparently I've been busy. I know I've been tired. I've had plenty on my mind. My kids like to kick me off the computer, and when they're gone or sleeping, I usually try to do the same.

Noelle is looking really cute, by the way. Bald and cute. She's talking, too. Cute little words like Mama and Dada and Dah (John), ish (fish), pup (cup), Jusjus (Jesus), baba (bottle), baybeh (blanket), off, shoes, gocks (socks), teef (teeth), eyes, bow.... I've taken all kinds of pictures of her cuteness, but today I'm confined to my bedroom and this pictureless laptop. But check facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment