I got a new mop a few weeks ago, and it is seriously awesome.
It is microfiber, which is supposed to be able to clean really well because of all the "micro" "fibers" or something. And it does. One of my favorite parts is that after I clean the floors, I just unscrew the mop head from the broomstick and throw it in with the wash. Yes, you heard me. It is machine washable.
It's a Quickie, and I got it at Lowe's. Only like 8 bucks. I may just get a second one.
Wow. I never ever mop. I'm always down on my hands and knees, but then again, I've never had a very big kitchen. I'll have to remember this. The other day I cleaned the floor by cutting a lemon in half, dipping it in baking soda, and scrubbing. I'll admit that I rather enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete