As if anyone reading this didn't know that "sick is not fun", I thought I'd post about the not-funness of sickness. J got sick just over a week ago with a really croupy cough. Since I (Jeremy) had to work on graduating every day last week (Mon-Sat), poor Heather had to take care of him all day while also taking care of L. This included two nights of J waking us up multiple times.
We sent J back to school on Wednesday because all he had anymore was the cough. (He still has it. J will still be coughing days after the rest of us are all the way through it.)
L came down with it on Friday. His fever sat around 103 for two days (when not medicated). For one night, we were up with him and had to hold him on top of me for him to sleep for the last 3 hours of the night. The fever appears to have broken today, but his appetite still hasn't returned.
Heather and I have been low-grade sick for several days. I've got a dry cough. Heather and I have both been very tired.
I believe in you, jer. Just think about how good it's going to feel when you graduate. I plan on sending you an internet halmark card. Totally worth it to keep on keepin' on until that point. Cause this card is gonna be epic!
ReplyDelete