Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Look What the Easter Bunny Brought!




This little bundle was exactly two weeks old on Easter Sunday. Amidst the weariness and chaos of the day, I managed a spark of creativity and Jeremy and I set this picture up. I personally think my baby is adorable. You should too.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather, he IS adorable. Congratulations! If you ever need some extra hands to hold him while you rest at night, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I've been meaning to ask for an invitation to your blog, and I've been wondering how you were doing. Way to turn out a beautiful boy! I hope you're feeling well. I'm so shy about women with new babies, I never know when to come or call, but I can't wait to see you again! let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is totally adorable!! I'm happy to see that you are feeling well enough to be creative.

    I miss you all.

    MomW / the proud GrammyPammy

    ReplyDelete