Warning: This includes violin playing by two people not-terribly-adept at playing the violin. If you get tired of "La la la", you can skip to about half way in for "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".
Jeremy is the first to accept that he must maintain his day job: He doesn't expect to live off of his musical talents.
Back-story: John has been singing "Twinkle, Twinkle..." on his own for the past few days. I realized that I knew how to play it on the violin. This morning I pulled the violin out and started playing and John got very excited. He sang along, and then said "I know how to play that, too!" and eagerly reached for the bow. After a bit of negotiating, he was allowed to hold the bow as long as I held the violin and he sat on my lap. He told me I had to sing along... Viola -- "La la la" was born. The music changes every time (in detail, though not in spirit), but the words are always the same. I also sang the ABCs to the same style music -- just not on tape.
No comments:
Post a Comment